Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Happy Birthday Baby

Ian is 3 years old today. My baby isn't really a baby anymore. He's even going to be starting school soon. Where does the time go?



As promised here is my haul from the Sheep and Wool Festival:



It wasn't as much as I thought I would come home with but I think it was a bit of sensory overload for me. I touched anything I could lay my hands on but when it came to making purchases I was just frozen with indecision. It was all so beautiful.

As mentioned previously most of my money was dropped at the Brooks Farm booth:



The purple is the Four Play (50% wool/50% silk). The blue is 500 yards of kid mohair that I am just itching to make into a shawl for myself.

I also bought this on Avery's orders:



We had just left the tent with the Alpacas and he decided he needed a hat or something made from Alpaca yarn.

So of course I had to get something for Ian:



I am hoping to get a hat and mittens out of these. They match his winter coat perfectly.

With everything going on of course I have barely worked on anything. I am actually just about done with Mya. I am finished with the knitting I just have to put it together. Then I want to get back to fixing Devan's sleeves and put that together. I am on vacation this week but I have a full plate with cleaning my mother's apartment out, but yesterday I fell and badly sprained my ankle so maybe I can take advantage and really get some work done!

0 comments: