Friday, October 08, 2004

The illness that has been attacking my family one by one finally caught up with me. I was deathly ill on my trip to Ohio but I just kept popping Tylenol to get me through. When I got back on Tuesday night I had dreams of spending Wednesday morning in bed, but I found out my mother in law (my son's week day caregiver) had taken the day off since she knew I would be home. Of course my early rising son, Ian, gets up at 6 in the morning. Thankfully my husband got up with him so I didn't have to get up until 7 when everybody starts getting ready for work and school.

I finished the scarf on the plane home. I was able to weave in the ends when I was home Wednesday so that's one holiday gift done. It's for Ian's Speech Therapist, she's a real sweetheart and he's made so much progress in the two months that she's been working with him.

I started seaming up Devan over the weekend but I discovered that although the sweater ran big (not too badly, he looks awfully cute in the vest part of it), the sleeves did not. I am going to have to undo the cast off and add a few increases to make them fit the armholes.

I am currently working on the sleeves to Mya so I can finish that up this weekend, hopefully. The knitting group at Barnes and Noble will be on Tuesday so I am hoping the mom of the recipient will be there and I can give it too her before he is much too big for it!

Have a great weekend...

0 comments: