Monday, October 11, 2004

I've been RAOKed:



Thank you to Lynne for my lovely gifts. I am carrying the adorable Autumnal tissues with me to help deal with this horrible cold. I brought the hot chocolate with me to save for a bad work day when I may need the comfort. I left the candle home but I can't wait to light it. The gifts really brightened up my week.

Here is a picture of the completed multidirectional scarf:



I wasn't sure how I was feeling about the colors but I really love it. It will look really good on Ian's speech therapist. The colors are very complimentary to her.

Finally, I've been trying to let go of my quiz addiction but I had to fall off the wagon for this one (thanks Ann for enabling):

U2.jpg
You're in touch with the world, and you have a very
strong opinion on things like politics and war.
Even if you do end up changing your image in
the future, most of us will still like you.


What band from the 80s are you?
brought to you by Quizilla


Happy Thanksgiving to all the Canadians Knitters (and non-knitters)!

0 comments: