Friday, August 06, 2004

Well no news is good news at the moment. They put my mother on an anti psychotic so she is no longer delirious, which is good. I'm not sure about the whole "matter of days" thing. She is very strong and I think it is hard to put a time frame on how long a person can hold out. Thank you to everyone for their kind words and support, it really means a great deal.

I have been working sporadically on Mya. I have completed the left side and am working the back as of this morning. I am definitely going to need more yarn, so I will probably pick some up on my way home this afternoon. I think I will just have to suck up the Manhattan prices in this instance.

I am totally preparing myself for holiday knitting at this point. I want to clear the decks on my current projects so I can start casting on for some presents. I am thinking of jumping into Alison's Pool for the Pooling Colors Scarf from the Fall 2004 Interweave. I'm just figuring out who on earth I would give it to (or dare I keep it for myself?). I will contemplate this over the weekend and make a decision Monday. I also want to make up my list of presents this weekend so I can start figuring out my yarn needs. Hey, any excuse to buy yarn works for me!

I totally missed my blogversary on Wednesday. I have been blogging for a year now. Wow time flies and what great people I have met and corresponded with over this past year. It certainly has made the world seem a bit smaller and way more friendly so I thank you all for that!

Have a great weekend...

0 comments: