Friday, August 20, 2004

I am just about finished with the candy wrapper lap blanket. I have about 10 rows left. Far too little to justify dragging it to work, so it will have to wait until tonight to be finished. I think I will take my long neglected Devan with me today.

I've been doing quite a bit of stash enhancement in preparation for holiday knitting. I will fill you in on Monday, when I can show you pictures...

As for my yarn for Mya, I had assumed that the fault was with my mail carrier as I have had problems receiving packages from her in the past. It would seem however that New York Knits sent out my ship notice prematurely. It never shipped and they have yet to get back to me about when it will. I called again yesterday and I was told that they were waiting for a call back from the person who handles internet orders. I've ordered from them before and not had a problem, but this time I am not a happy customer. I'll let you know how it turns out.

Have a great weekend.

0 comments: