Tuesday, August 03, 2004

My mother has taken a very bad turn. It seems she has reached her final days, although knowing my mother it will be a few weeks, so blogging may become a bit sporadic for a bit.

I didn't work on Mya at all this weekend because of everything going on with my mother. After the rug issues I didn't want to risk it and frankly I was far too distracted. Harry Potter V worked a little better to de-stress me.

Thankfully my dear friend Christina, who's the recipient (well her son Joshua anyway) is a knitter so she was able to ooh, aahh and gush over the half finished product along with a picture of what it will look like.

I was able to pick her going away gifts. We got her my favorite stitch bible of the moment Ultimate Sourcebook of Knitting and Crochet Stitches and of course the Needlemaster

She is hoping to have some good knitting time being a stay at home mom. How true that is remains to be seen. She is also threatening to start a knitting blog, I wonder where she gets these crazy ideas...

0 comments: