Tuesday, April 13, 2004

A - Z

stolen from Gidget who swiped it from Iris, :

A - Age: 34 (35 in June)
B - Band listening to right now: OutKast
C - Career future: Textbook Goddess or school counselor if I ever finish school
D - Dad's name: Charlie
E - Easiest person to talk to: my husband Ray
F - Favorite song: currently Extraordinary by Liz Phair, it's not just a song it's my anthem
G - Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: Bears
H - Hometown: Bronx, NY
I - Instruments: voice
J - Job: Textbook Buyer
K - Kids: Avery 8, Ian 2
L - Longest car ride ever: going back to Langhorne, PA when we discovered I left my bag in a restaurant near Sesame Place, when we were almost home
M - Mom's name: Barbara
N - Number of people you slept with: like I'd tell you...
P - Phobia[s]: anything having to do with eyes or The Exorcist
Q - Quote: "She Saved the World...A Lot"
R - Reason to smile: I am leaving for my Bahamas cruise in 9 days.
S - Song you sang last: "We Did It" from Dora the Explorer (hey I have a toddler ok!)
T - Time you wake up: 6:30 if my husband doesn't turn off the alarm before I hear it
U - Unknown fact about me: Mixed in with all my rap and heavy metal albums is an excellent Abba collection
V - Vegetable you hate: almost all of them
W - Worst habit: procrastinating
X - X-rays you've had: my teeth
Y - Yummy food: Entenmann's Banana Crunch Cake
X - Zodiac sign: Cancer


Still running way behind on the Shapely Tank. I had to frog back 4 rows last night on the train home. Somehow I screwed up the decreases on the very first go round. I managed to fix it and I did 8 more rows on the train this morning. I am hoping to have finished all the decreases by the time I get home. I'm off tomorrow (I leave for my conference Thursday morning) so I am hoping to get at least half way on the front by tomorrow night.

I did finish putting all the squares together into strips so tonight I put together the six strips and turn it into an actual blanket. Then I can wash and block it in it's entirety tomorrow while I'm home.

Posted on April 12, 2004 | Permalink | Co

0 comments: