Monday, April 05, 2004

Grammar God!
You are a GRAMMAR GOD!


If your mission in life is not already to
preserve the English tongue, it should be.
Congratulations and thank you!


How grammatically sound are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

Thanks to Roxi for a great ego boost for a Monday morning. I frankly never would have suspected. Of course just because I can recognize good grammar doesn't mean I actually use it.

So how did I do this weekend? Well I bought yarn for Anouk...

I think I just need to accept the fact that I am a slow knitter. I am nearly finished with one sleeve of Sonnet. Granted if I hadn't fallen asleep Saturday night on the couch while my son watched the Kid's Choice Awards I would probably be finished, but I worked on it as much as I could. Yet it still is taking me more than 2 days to make one sleeve. Not good.

My husband did cut my cardboard squares for me so once I finish the sleeve I am working on I will block some squares. Maybe half, ok, a quarter of them. Then it will be back to the second sleeve.

0 comments: