Wednesday, April 07, 2004

I'm actually making progress see :



That is the first strip of the baby blanket. I am blocking about 9 squares a night and then putting them together the next night. At this rate I should be done by Sunday. I also completed the first sleeve of Sonnet and I am about 1/4 of the way through the second. I'm getting there.

This is my inspiration:



Here is the yarn I bought for it:



I loved the yellow, so I decided to replace the orange with it. My husband says the dress in the original pattern was late afternoon and mine will be early morning (he's cute isn't he). I've been dying to make something with Microspun, it is so so soft. I think it will be perfect.

So here's my plan, I finish Sonnet tonight or Thursday, put it together. Work on the shapely tank during the day, the baby blanket squares at night. I have a conference to go to next week so the Chenille baby towel will go with me and I will be completely monogamous with it . When I return it should be finished and then and only then will I begin the lovely Anouk.

Anyone taking bets on how this is all going to work out...

0 comments: