Saturday, March 29, 2008

I still haven't put batteries in the camera. I can only charge the batteries when I have all 4, the charger is freaky that way, and at the moment I can only find two. Considering how much I cleaned last week I'm really at a loss as to where the hell the other two could be.

The week has been odd. There are a lot of things going on at work all of which lead to big changes in store. The decision making is way beyond our store level so we just get to sit around and fret about it. Change is always hard, anticipating unknown changes is the absolute worse. Believe me I am queen of the worst case scenerio.

This has kept me a bit preoccupied this week. I finished binding off one edge of Ice Queen and I'm hoping to do the other one this weekend. I tried to start the actual knitting on Jeannie but I screwed it up right away. I need to get my ass in gear if I want it ready for the cruise.

I have two articles overdue at Pink Raygun. I also need to catch up on the Knitting Blog Ring. I've neglected it horribly. This weekend seems to be all about catching up and catching my breath.

Have a great weekend!

0 comments: