Friday, March 07, 2008

A whole lot of nothin'

...that's not completely true I do have a progress pic on Ice Queen:

She's actually further along than that but I'm too lazy to take another picture. Just imagine an inch or two more on that and you have where I am now. The needlemaster needles are only problematic on the actually lace row which comes every 4th, it's not too painful. Hopefully my needles will arrive soon.

Since I don't have much to say I thought you would all get a kick out of a General Hospital scene from Wednesday. The characters are chasing a serial killer. While looking around they find the contents of Nadine's bag which included knitting. Maxie Jones grabs the knitting needles, a metal 13 or 15, and brandishes it as a weapon when she's caught by the killer.

I couldn't find a shorter clip so fast forward to minute 4:30 or so to get to the actual stabbing:



Happy Friday!

0 comments: