Tuesday, January 01, 2008

2008 - Year End Wrap Up

My knitting output this year has been pathetic to say the least. Last year I finished 31 projects including 4 pairs of socks. This year a whopping:

10

Pretty sad huh?

I made

1 cabled hat
1 Ice Queen
1 Swallowtail Shawl
2 washclothes
1 beaded bracelet
baby kimono
2 pairs of booties
1 pair of rpms

What is sitting around waiting?

2 shawls
1 nutkin looking for a mate
2 socks at a time on a magic loop
1 cat (Edaniel to be exact)

The 2 socks on one circ are at the decreases after turning the heel. They should be done shortly. Edaniel is a gift for Avery's cousin and he's nearly done. I'm just working on his front paws and then his tail and head. One shawl will probably be frogged, the other I hope to continue.

I owe Avery and Ian hats and scarves and a new pair of mittens for Ian. I have tons of yarn for sweaters. Therefore I am declaring this year to be the year of the sweater. I hope to start Rinaldo's as soon as I finish off some of these smaller things. I am hoping to manage my time a bit better this year so I can continue to do things I enjoy, like knitting and blogging.

Here's to a better 2009!

0 comments: