Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Late to the party...

So I'm a bit behind the times in posting about Rhinebeck but I blame the fact that I'm on vacation. Sunday was spent recovering, Monday was spent in LI visiting my BFF Kathleen (oh and Ann too;)). Tuesday was spend apple picking with Ian's class.

Here is my photo essay on Rhinebeck:

Favorite thing # 3 - The Fall colors:



Favorite thing # 2 - the haul

Briar Rose Fourth of July (with Shrug pattern)


Aussi Sock


Socks that Rock (yes Tisha one of them is yours...)


Fiber from Blue Moon


Merino Top from Ellen's Half Pint Farm


finally, a swift!


Favorite thing # 1 - the people
Carla


Maribel, Chante and Shameka wearing her Central Park Hoodie!


Ann, Ricki, Maribel (her again;)), Vicki


Of course I missed a ton of people. I never caught up with my favorite displaced Bronxite, Regina (sadly blogless), or Cassie and her houseguest Sigga Sif, but fun was had just the same.

0 comments: