Friday, October 05, 2007

I still don't really have any progress to show. I'm about to give up on my missing 9 point. I'll cast on tonight with my needlemaster 9s and switch to knitpicks when the cuff is done. I realized that time is short so my pride had to go out the window. Damned if I know what happened to it. I suspect it rolled off my desk into the garbage so that's that. I'm sure if it is still around I won't find it until I've finished the sweater so I might as well get on with it.

I am almost done with the first charade sock. I feel like I've been knitting it forever! Cara pointed out that it's taking so long because I'm not loving the pattern and she's right. I can't say why. It's a simple pattern. I like the way it's coming out. Although the yarn is quite dark so maybe it's just too boring. Who knows.

When there's nothing else to show, there's always a meme. I stole this one from Susan, because that's what she and I do, exchange memes, all the time.

Copy this list; leave in the bands you’ve seen perform live; delete the ones you haven’t, and add new ones that you have seen until you reach 25. An asterisk means the previous person had it on their list. Two asterisks means the last two people who did this before you had that band on their list. Three asterisks, etc.

I added plus signs for artists/groups I have seen multiple times.

1- Public Image Limited*
2- Motley Crue +
3- Kenny Loggins (judge not lest ye be judged it was my first concert ever)
4- Stevie Nicks +
5- Fleetwood Mac +
6- U2 +
7- Twisted Sister
8- Kiss +
9- Ratt +
10- Lita Ford
11- Poison
12- Menudo (see Kenny Loggins, Menudo was really the first, Kenny second but I don't admit that in mixed company)
13- Duran Duran +
14- Mandy Patinkin
15- Joan Jett and the Blackhearts +
16- David Lee Roth
17- Rod Stewart
18- Take 6
19- Melissa Etheridge
20- INXS +
21- Bangles
21- Ozzy Osbourne
22- Black Eyed Peas +
23- Maroon 5
24- Liz Phair
25- Whitesnake

Oddly enough I had a problem coming up with 25. The thing is I've been to a lot of concerts but I've seen my favorites over and over. There are tons of people I wished I'd seen but my tastes have always run a bit astray from my friends' so I didn't always have people to go with.

If you steal this meme, please leave a comment and let me know so I can go visit and see what you put for your 25 bands.

Have a great weekend all!

0 comments: