Monday, October 15, 2007

After a whirlwind weekend of shopping and spending quality time with my cousin I did actually make some progress in the knitting department. The first Charade sock she is done:

Rinaldo was tired and sick so I choose to blame him for it looking crooked in the picture. It looked fine when I finished it. He loves it so whatever.

I also made some Cherie Amour progress while Ian was at his playgroup yesterday:


I am finally at the ribbing. Honestly it went very quickly once I got into the rhythm of it but damn it took me awhile to get the hang of it for some reason.

Tomorrow I'm off to Cleveland for a conference. Tomorrow night they are taking us to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. I'm actually really excited. Thursday is meetings all day, then back on a plane home on Friday. I'm going to try to do a few posts in advance to post while I'm away. I have some goodies to show. Not knitting stuff but fun nonetheless.

By the way you should all know I've been cheating on my blog. I've started doing reviews of the show Blood Ties over at Pink Raygun. Check it out if you're interested. I should have a new one up every Saturday.

0 comments: