Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Here's a couple of fun links and a meme to keep you busy while I get lost in the endless sleevage.

My friend Gary's wife Virginia whose ceramic work I adore (really, the only mug I drink my tea in and the only cup I'll drink my milk in are both Virginia originals) has opened an Etsy shop that you should all go and buy from now...

and some silly ones...

I'm glad there will be more coffin options for me since my original choice seems to have gone out of production.

I'm sorry for Mexico and Australia but any moth that doesn't eat wool is a friend of mine.

We're actually supposed to have faith in our government when they spend money on things like this.



This is a fun meme, stolen from Dephal I especially like my Soap Opera name and my Goth name:

1. YOUR GANGSTA NAME (First 3 letters of first name plus izzle)
Nanizzle

2. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (fav color and fav animal)
Blue Tiger

3. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, and current street name)
Joyce Pond

4. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, first 3 letters of mom's maiden name)
Matnacra

5. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink).
Purple Root Beer

6. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother's middle name)
Julia

7. YOUR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one your pets)
Black Valentine

Feel free to steal it if you like...

0 comments: