Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Thanks for all the kind and supportive words after my last post. It's really is nice to have so many people willing to hear you rant and rave a bit when life gets a little hard to handle.

I promised some knitting for you this time. I finished the first of three Christmas Stockings:



It's a little tighter than I would have liked. I needed to go up a needle size or two but I figure grownups use them mostly for decorative purposes anyway. The pattern was quick and easy. I'll start the next one soon. At the moment I decided to make my third Odessa. I really needed some instant gratification and nice mindless knitting.

I've been really hung up on my mother in laws socks for the past week but ta da:


...they too are done. Yay!

Happy Wednesday y'all...

0 comments: