Friday, March 25, 2005

I got mine...



The copy I special ordered has yet to come in at our distributor so I went over to the closest Barnes and Noble to pick it up. It is of course very funny. A few of them even had my husband laughing out loud on the train coming home. It's a little weird because I feel like a dear friend wrote a book. I have yet to meet Stephanie, though we have exchanged e-mails and comments on occasion. I also remember her pre-blog from when I first started knitting and she always had those great posts on the e-mail Knitlist. It is just another sign of how close "knit" (ha ha) the blogging community is. One of our own has made good...go Stephanie!

On the advice of Ann and Nancy (have you guys thought about getting together and forming a rock band? Oh right it's been done), I think I will buy the yarn called for in the sweater pattern. The blue colorway is closest to my beloved sweater so that's what I'm going to go for. Thanks for the enabling ladies.

I'm home today so I hope to get in some good knitting time. Rinaldo works tomorrow so that has potential too as I will just be hanging around the house with the boys. On Sunday we've decided to inaugurate our new Bronx Zoo memberships and go to their Easter Eggstravaganza. My mother was the only one in the family to really still celebrate Easter so I always had a dinner. I figured this was a good way to keep myself occupied and create a new tradition rather than letting myself get depressed. Wish me luck.

Have a great weekend everyone and happy Easter to those who celebrate it...

0 comments: