Wednesday, February 11, 2004


"The Soldier"


Which Firefly character are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

Mal Reynolds: A good man.  Well, he's okay.
Mal


Which Firefly Guy is For You?
brought to you by Quizilla

Yes, neither one of these quizzes have anything to do with knitting, but the show Firefly is my newest obsession. Unfortunately I never watched the show when it actually aired, it was canceled after 11 shows, but I have now seen all the shows on DVD and I am devastated that there won't be more. It's a great show. I highly recommend it for people who like westerns, sci-fi or Buffy fans (it's by the same creator and has the same humor and character development). There was an episode where one of the characters receives a knitted hat from his mom, so I guess 500 years from now there are still knitters around!

Not much on the knitting front, I am working on the towel but it is slow going with 136 stitches on size 5 needles. I really need to pick up the pace on it, but I can't seem to get excited by it. I haven't even gotten past the garter stitch border yet...

0 comments: