Wednesday, December 10, 2003

This was like the lost weekend. You would think that with the blizzard I would have gotten tons of knitting done. Alas it was not to be. I didn't even finish the second homespun hat until yesterday. How pathetic is that. Let's not even discuss that today is the first time I am even looking at my blog! I cast on again for my son's sweater, you may recall that I decided to work on sweaters exclusively on the weekends, but all I completed was the ribbing on the bottom of the back piece. Today I took the last pair of mittens with me for commuter knitting and hockey knitting. I am going to the Ranger game tonight and hoped to get some good knitting time in. The problem with that is forgot to bring the larger needle points that I must switch to once I finish the cuff. Damn!

Yet another unproductive day....

16 days until Christmas

0 comments: