Saturday, December 27, 2003

Looky Looky what I got...

My best friend Maribel loves me, I mean she really loves me! Check out what she gave me for Christmas:



You can check it out in more detail at the designer's web site here.

It's really cool and beautiful. Very sophisticated looking. It has tons of room. I currently have the back of the hooded sweater made out of Thick and Quick yarn in it and I still have plenty of room. I wish the little slots for accessories were larger and easier to use, but the one for my cellphone is perfect. I am very very happy with it. It also came with the cutest size 6 bamboo needles. I just love short straight needles, not that I use them much but I think they look adorable!

She also put this inside:

It seems very funny, although I've only read the first few pages.

I finished all the presents I needed to just in time. I must work on the DNA scarf to give to my cousin next week when she gets back. I also have to put together the first baby blanket that we all made squares for. I then need to start my squares for the next one. This time the squares are only 3" x 3" and it is made with Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Aran so they shouldn't be much of a chore. Otherwise January will be devoted to the 3 sweaters I should have made for Christmas but didn't.

0 comments: