Friday, June 20, 2008

Sew Easy

Ian and I were walking to school this morning and we ran into this:
For those not in the know, this is the Bronx Tour Trolley. It's a free trolley that stops at various places in the Bronx. I've often seen it on the road but oddly enough I've never seen it up close. I think I was more excited than Ian. I love trolleys! We picked up a schedule from the driver. We will definitely make plans to take it one day this summer.

On the knitting front, we have a kimono blocked and ready for sewing:

We have one bootie, finished and ready for sewing:

This is where bootie #2 was this morning before I left the house:

It is now a few rows away from finished and then it will be ready for sewing.

Can you all guess what I'll be doing tonight?

Have a great weekend!

0 comments: