Friday, July 06, 2007

Vacation Eve

Today is my last day of work for a week. If last Friday meant nothing to me, today means everything! We leave for Williamsburg, VA on Sunday. Two days at Busch Gardens and Water World then Avery and I split from the rest of the family. Rinaldo and his cousin want to do a third day at the park. Avery and I want to go to Colonial Williamsburg (why else am I going to Williamsburg?) so we'll go ourselves.

I've already scouted out a yarn shop. Knitting Sisters is 15 minutes from where we are staying. Any other recommendations?

I finshed my first Loksins, finally;)

...here it is without the flash so you can see the gorgeous pattern stitches:
Can I tell you how much I love this sock? I really, really love it. It's pretty, the pattern is easy, very straightforward and quick. I'm saving the second one for my car ride down to VA. It will keep me busy for six hours easily. It's so nice to be the non-driver in the family!

Everyone have a great week. Posting will be sporadic at best next week. It will probably be closer to non-existent. Try not to miss me too much;)

0 comments: