Friday, July 20, 2007

This week has thrown me for a loop. It's taken me until today to feel like I have things under control or lie to myself enough to believe it anyway.

I thought I would take a few minutes to show you the goodies that I got for myself at Knitting Sisters.

First up I picked up some Noro Iro:

Rinaldo posed the yarn for the picture. Is it obvious that I bought it to make a Lady Detective Hat? I fell in love with Gina's and now I want my own. I figured it was a good souvenir yarn.

I also picked up a tote bag (since I can never have enough bags):

It's my bag of the week. I also bought a hat (I like hats too, ok?):


I have not finished my Loksins. I promised Rinaldo he would have a book scarf for the new Harry Potter book. Here is where I am at 2:40 PM:

The good news is I will be on line at Maribel's store starting at 7 so that's a good 5 hours to work on it. The bad news is that knitting embroidery floss on # 1 dpns is like knitting dental floss on toothpicks. It. Drives. Me. Insane. Hope springs eternal. Of course Maribel should put me in a chair and put copies of Charmed Knits next to me to make me part of the show, lol.

Have a great weekend all! Potter-full for those who want it to be and Potter-free for those who don't.

0 comments: