Friday, September 03, 2004

Just a quick entry so you won't wonder where I disappeared to. Classes begin next week here at NYU so that means the book buyer never sleeps! I haven't had much time for knitting but I am finally up to the patch on Devan so that's kind of cool. I feel like I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and my baby will have his sweater just in time for some cooler weather.

I started the striped sweater for my husband, since it is a chunky yarn. It will be nice to see quick progress after Devan. Pebble Beach got frogged so I can do it on bigger needles. Maribel is a little concerned about the sizing.

I also finally got yarn to finish Mya with (and some other yarn which I will share another time). I canceled my order with New York Knits and placed an order with Carodan Farm Wool Shop.
The order arrived 4 days later. Now that's service, and I got it on sale, what could be better.

Have a great weekend...

0 comments: