Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Just because I know we all love pictures, here are some:

Here is 3 pieces of Devan:



And a close-up of the patch:



It came out fine in the end, but it did have some gaps on one side. I guess I didn't twist the yarn enough. Thankfully weaving in the ends closed it up so you don't see it at all.

The sleeves were very cranky this morning and so they would not uncurl enough for a good picture. I am less than a quarter through on each of them. I haven't really been in the mood to knit in the evenings so they just get worked on while I'm on the subway.

Since my boys have made appearances in my blog, I thought it only fair to show off my new addition:



It's a girl! She came fully potty trained, can feed and clothe herself and she even does dishes. I should have gotten them all at 17...just kidding.

0 comments: