Wednesday, August 20, 2003

We have reached the insanity levels at work. This time of year is never fun but there comes a point where it is beyond all control and you just have to do your best to tread water. I don't know how often I will be able to post but I'll try to make it at least 3 times a week.
As for what's on my needles, I finished the scrub sack for the husband. It came out pretty cool, he seems to like it. I have cast on for mittens for my little one with the super yummy cotton cashmere blend I picked up at school products for a song. I haven't really done any work on my sweater but I have faith it will be done soon. I am doing the mittens for travel knitting and the sweater will be my evening knitting. It may take longer this way but it's the only way I can get moving on the Christmas stuff (the mittens and hat set are a present).
Speaking of presents, we have 3 babies expected at my job. We decided today that the knitters in the store will knit squares and we will put them together to make blankets (of course one of the expectant moms is one of the knitters lol). I have lot's of plans for baby stuff to make. They are all due in late winter early spring so I should have time after the holidays to make some nice sweater sets or something.

0 comments: