Tuesday, August 12, 2003

Well I was hoping to talk about adventures in short rows tonight but upon looking at my half done sweater this morning I decided to measure my favorite tank top for length. Once I did I discovered that I would need two more inches than originally planned to make it the length I like. So I need to go a bit further before trying the short rows.
Meanwhile I am seriously thinking about making the sweater that my best friend asked me for over a year ago (when I was still sweater-phobic). I am not sure why I feel accomplished enough to tackle this now considering I have not even finished the sweater I started (and technically never will since it has mutated so far from when I started), but what the hell you gotta take the plunge sometime.
It's a cute hooded sweater from the Spring 2002 Interweave Knits. It's actually the cover picture. They made it with Garnstudio Karisma Angora-Tweed but I don't think I will. I think it's time to hit the yarn shops and start fondling!

0 comments: