Friday, August 08, 2003

So yes I am a horrible blogger, I mean my first week and I've already missed two days! Honestly it's been insane at work and I must admit I have been happily obsessed with the new Greg Rucka novel Fistful of Rain. If you have never read Mr. Rucka then run, don't walk to your local bookstore and pick up Shooting at Midnight absolutely one of the best books I have ever read, with one of the coolest characters around, and I am not just saying that becauses she's a tough white chick from the Bronx (like me!?!) although it helps. His other books starring Atticus Kodiak are great also, Shooting is a spin off from that series. The new one was completely different. It's about a rock star who gets kicked off her tour for being an alchoholic and the sinister things that happen when she gets home.
Obviously not much knitting has been going on. I'v done a little work on the SFKB but not much. I do like it better now. Last night I started a scrub sack for my husband using a honeycomb slip stich that I got from Liz Maryland's Crafty Bitch Stitch of the Week. But I'm not crazy about the way it is turning out I think I will frog it and switch to the trinity stitch.
I hope to get some work done on the blog this weekend including getting some pictures up. I have web space from the University I work for so I am hoping to get them up on it. We'll see how it goes.

0 comments: