Thursday, July 17, 2008

A series of "Firsts"

I have stuff to blog I suppose but no time to do it justice. Today's the husband's birthday and we start vacation Saturday so today and tomorrow are a little crazed at work and home. So I subject you to the following:

The First Meme Stolen from my dear friend the Spinning Goth

1. Who was your first prom date?

I didn't go to my prom.

2. Do you still talk to your first love?

Nope, he's a psycho. I would cross the street if I saw him coming.

3. What was your first alcoholic drink?

A Screwdriver at one of my parent's parties.

4. What was your first job?

Cashier at Barnes and Noble at 48th and Fifth Ave.

5. What was your first car?

Technically I didn't drive it but the family's first car was a very old Aries K car.

6. Who was the first person to text you today?

No one yet, but it's usually Tisha, Maribel or Amanda.

7. Who is the first person you thought of this morning?

My youngest since I woke up before him which is unusual.

8. Who was your first grade teacher?

Penelope Pulis, she a was fantastic!

9. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane?

Cancun, Mexico. I was 20.

10. Who was your first best friend, and are you still friends with him/her?

Susan she lived downstairs. We have recently reconnected.

11. What was your first sport played?

Sport, whats that? ;)

12. Where was your first sleepover?

Maribel's house.

13. Who was the first person you talked to today?

My youngest to remind him to wish his dad a happy birthday.

14. Whose wedding were you in the first time?

My dad's.

15. What was the first thing you did this morning?

Picked up the copy of The Stand that I dropped last night but was too lazy to pick up.

16. What was the first concert you ever went to?

Oh must we? Ok it was Menudo. I think I've admitted that on the blog before.

17. What was your first tattoo or piercing?

My ears when I was 13.

18. What was the first foreign country you went to?

Canada.

19. What was your first run-in with the law?

Hopping the train.

20. When was your first detention?

I never went to detention.

21. What was the first state you lived in?

New York

22. Who was the first person to break your heart?

Ernie the store detective at my first job. I dumped the psycho boyfriend for him but he wasn't as into me as I was him.

23. Who was your first roommate?

The psycho ex-boyfriend.

24. Where did you go on your first limo ride?

My dad's wedding.

0 comments: