Monday, February 16, 2009

A Plethora of FOs

I didn't finish one project last week. I finished two even though one is kind of cheating.

These for example have been finished for months but I couldn't be bothered to sew on the buttons. On Friday I finally did:
Multimedia message

I also finished my February washcloth. It took a little longer than usual because I had a sinus headache off and on the week before. The idea of reading a pattern was a little beyond my means at that point. I did manage to finish it last week finally:

valentine washcloth

I also thought I'd show you how the hat looks on it's recipient. Mr. Ian loved it and wears it proudly:
Multimedia message

I've cast on for a couple of projects but I ran into gauge issues on one and pattern weirdness on the other. I'll show those to you Wednesday.

0 comments: