Monday, February 23, 2009

If it's Monday something must be finished

There's really no way I can keep this up but I will enjoy it for as long as I can. My latest finished item is the mid-month dishcloth and with batteries in the camera now you can almost see the true colors:



It's actually not the best shot but it is the closest to the actual colors so I decided to go with it.

I also finished the sleeves for my sweater:



I liked the way they came out. It makes me have high hopes for the sweater. I also solved my sock issues on the Buffy sock. That is what I'm working on at the moment. I need to borrow a cable for the Knit Picks needles from Maribel for the sweater. I'll ask her to bring it to knitting tomorrow.

I managed to get most of the housework done over the week so the weekend was pretty relaxing. If only I could be disciplined enough to do that all the time but that's a battle long lost. I'll just try to do it as much as I can and not get too upset when I fall back into lazy habits.

Guess I'd better get to work. It's a long week ahead.

Happy Monday all!

0 comments: