Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Memes count as posts

I am way too tired to actually post so it must be time for a meme.

Stolen from, hmm not sure. It's been making it's way around I can't remember where I saw it first.

37 Things about me:

1. Do you like blue cheese? no
2. Have you ever smoked cigarettes? only while drinking in a bar but I gave it up after my father's death
3. Do you own a gun? nope
4. What flavors Kool Aid was your favorite? red
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? yup
6. What do you think of hotdogs? yum yum, especially Nathan's hot dogs
7. Favorite Christmas movie? We're No Angels (Humphrey Bogart version)
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? coffee
9. Can you do push ups? sorta
10. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? my grandmother's ring
11. Favorite hobby? can't you guess?
12. Do you have A.D.D.? nope
13. Do you wear glasses/contacts? yes
14. Middle name? Joyce
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment?
a - Sleep.
b - I don't want to go to work tomorrow.
c- Sleep.
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? water, tea, coffee
17. Current worry? my job security
18. Current hate right now? Sarah Palin
19. Favorite place to be? The Cloisters
20. How did you bring in the New Year? home asleep, I hate new year's
21. Where would you like to go? Scotland
22. Name three people who will complete this. Anyone who wants to.
23. Do you own slippers? yes but I never wear them
24. What shirt are you wearing? pink tank top pajama shirt
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? god yes
26. Can you whistle? yes but not well
27. Favorite color? blue
28. Would you be a pirate? absolutely
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? anything, Green Day lately
30. Favorite Girl’s Name? Josephine
31. Favorite boy’s name? Zane
32. What’s in your pocket right now? no pockets in my jammies
33. Last thing that made you laugh? Harold and Kumar go to White Castle on DVD
34. What vehicle do you drive? I don't drive
35. Worst injury you’ve ever had? sprained ankle
36. Do you love where you live? yes
37. How many TVs do you have in your house? 3

0 comments: