Saturday, November 08, 2003

So tomorrow is a relative term.

I am interrupting my knitting commentary to say Matrix Revolutions WOW! Kick ass! It's all the action that was missing from the second one and then some. Plot wise- well who really sees these things for the story. I mean it had all the good religious underpinnings, issues of faith and the importance of free will but I'm sure many people will think it quite full of itself for all of that. But I loved it. Jada Pinckett-Smith is my new hero, she is awesome! And Keanu still looks good to me after all these years.

My final word is go see if you go to the movies looking for fun but don't use to much brain power on it. Just let it wash over you.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled knitting.

I finished both mittens and hope to sew them up tonight so I can begin on my secret project. I hope to be able to post about it on Monday.

0 comments: