Thursday, November 06, 2008

Thought I was going to miss a day, did you?

I had planned on doing a knitting post but I think by the time I get home I'll be too tired to do the whole picture thing. Oddly enough this posting a day thing has re-energized by blogging-love but not my knitting. What happens to Bronx Girl Knits when she doesn't actually want to talk about knitting anymore?

Ironically I'm heading out to knit with my Plurk buds this evening. I'm finally going to meet some of the kids I've been playing with for the past few months.

I also have a post percolating in my head. It may be a bit dark, overly emotional and quite possibly TMI but it's been rolling around in my head since last week. It's kind of demanding to be let out.

In the meantime I posted a little humor on Pink Raygun yesterday, my open letter to Joe Six Pack.

'night!

0 comments: