Wednesday, November 07, 2007

A bit of progress to show

I'm in the homestretch on Cherie. I even had Amanda take a picture of me trying it on, see:



I have a few more layers on than I would normally have underneath it. but overall I'm happy with the fit. I'm hoping the bottom opens up a bit more when I block it and it gains some length. Of course I could just lose some weight but whatever...

I ordered the yarn for Mirepoix for some bizarre reason. Well ok it was because I had a gift certificate from KnitPicks to spend. I don't imagine even looking at it until January though. I also bought one of the Harmony needles points to replace my MIA 9 for my set. I figured it was as good an excuse as any.

Nothing much going on overall so I think it's time for a bunch of pointless links:

Damn those Bushs, they seem to think that Knitters
are part of the Axis of Evil
.

If you're a geek like me you may actually be interested in what exactly the writer's are striking about here's a blog post by one of my favorite comic book writers who is also a writer/producer for Lost.

This granny blogs but she doesn't seem to knit so I suppose that helps that stereotype.

Finally the news I've been waiting for. I always said I preferred to weigh about 20lbs more than the doctors say I should. Of course I have a bit to lose before I get there;)

Happy Wednesday!

0 comments: