Thursday, October 20, 2005

A Plethora of FOs

Ok, a plethora may be just a bit of an exageration but I do indeed have some FOs to show off.
Coming up first, Tashie's socks:



Look there's two of them, aren't you impressed. Rinaldo looked at the second one on the train going home last night and said, "you're actually going to finish the second sock, are you feeling ok?" Ha ha ha, he's so very funny...

...and because I've owed you these for awhile here is Rinaldo's scarf:



It came out exactly like he wanted it to. It's not quite cold enough to start wearing it yet so I finished way ahead of schedule!

Here is my multidirectional scarf that used Laurel:



The eagle eyed amongst you may have noticed that I wore it on the Knitting Cruise but here it is in all it's glory. I wear it whenever I can, hell I'm wearing it right now. It goes great with my denim jacket and jeans.

Tisha and I are heading to The Point at lunchtime today. We have 10% off certificates burning holes in out pockets. I'll let you know what we think...

0 comments: